A few updates on the baby to-do list:
- We've registered - with minimal disagreements I might add - go us!!
- We've started taping off the nursery to begin the painting process
- We've gone on two hospital tours and decided which hospital we'll be delivering at
- We've signed up for childbirth and several other classes that the hospital offers
- And we've received some amazing hand-me-down baby gear from our good friends the Hanna's (THANKS A TON!!) that has allowed us to start a pretty decent size stockpile of all things baby!
It would seem like with so many things crossed off my list that I'd feel totally under control. But my baby - who takes after her father in this way - needs attention...and sometimes she likes to stress me out every once in a while...I'm sure all normal stuff, but being a first timer, I can't help but be nervous. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be the over-worrier parent...or is that an oxymoron? Aren't all parents over-worriers? Something to ponder as I go for another bowl of rocky road...man, it's hot.